We get a lot of questions about ring sizing here at nlegacy.com. When purchasing a ring from our store, it can be difficult for you to try a ring on. That’s why we offer this ring size guide that can help you get the right fit for your new ring.
BEFORE YOU MEASURE:
Before you begin taking your measurements, pick the finger on which you want to wear your ring. The fingers on your dominant hand tend to be larger than those on your non-dominant hand, so keep that in mind when measuring your ring size. Ensure that your finger is at its normal size before taking a measurement. Cold weather can cause your fingers to shrink a bit, while heat or water retention can cause finger swelling.
WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT YOU DO:
- Cut a strip of paper or a thin string at least 8 cm
- Wrap it around your ring finger at the base of the finger joint
- Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap
- Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (MM)
- Use the chart "NL Ring Size Matrix" to find the corresponding ring size
|NORTHERN LEGACY RING SIZE MATRIX|
|Finger Joint Circumference in MM||US Sizing|